Fuera Rollos es una Habilidad Enseñable de (asesino o superviviente desconocido).
Tácticas[editar | editar código]
- The ability to infinitely recover from the dying state, and be stealthy doing so makes this Perk one of the most effective methods of countering the slugging strategy.
- However, as you are injured from the very beginning of the game, the Killer will know that you are running this Perk and most likely not leave you lying around.
- Even if the Killer does leave you on the ground, the bleed-out timer is only 4 minutes. This means that can only get up a maximum of 8 times by yourself if you recover immediately unless you also have Unbreakable equipped, which accelerates the recovery time, in which case you will be able to get up a maximum of 10 times.
- Can be paired with Decisive Strike to nullify its only weakness (slugging), while also nullifying one of Fuera Rollos's own weaknesses.
- Very useful in hatch search situations in which the Killer usually leaves one person on the ground to look for the last Survivor.
- It is also advised to combine it with Perks such as Resilience , This Is Not Happening and Dead Hard in order to fully utilise their effects.
- When the Killer runs Thanatophobia , all Survivors get a constant de-buff to their repair, healing and sabotage speed.
- Good in combination with Tenacity as you can crawl away and recover at the same time.
Trivial[editar | editar código]
- The Perk was originally to be called Just A Scratch according to an interview with Mathieu Cote (Producer).
- Using this Perk will give you a unique icon in the Status Bar in the lower left corner of your screen, informing the other Survivors and the Killer that you run that Perk.
- Unlike Iron Will , the noise reduction from this Perk's Tiers II & III also applies when you are in Dying State .
- Fuera Rollos effectively cancels out Self Care , so one shouldn't use both Perks at the same time.
- You also cannot use it to heal yourself from the Borrowed Time bleed-out timer.
- Full recovery will take 30 seconds without the help of additional Perks or of other Survivors.
- Because of the blood on the ground disappearing almost instantly, Fuera Rollos counters Bloodhound .